The Weird Walk of Warwick
Outside Lord Leycester Hospital, Warwick
9th Feb 2024 - 24th Feb 2024
Wednesday 21st February
Starting outside the Lord Leycester Hospital, meet your guide as they take you on a journey through the streets of Warwick.
You'll visit different locations in the town and learn all about the terrifying, strange and true tales that took place.From The Great Fire of Warwick, that tore through the town; to a bloody murder on the streets; the ghosts that haunt the buildings and streets, and the night when the Gunpowder Plot made its way to town.
This is the side of Warwick you won't find anywhere else.
THIS IS A WALKING TOUR
- Warm comfortable clothing is advised
- Comfy shoes are also advised
- Things get gory and scary, so ages 12 and over is recommended
- Please ensure you can walk comfortably for at least an hour, there are spots for sitting down at some points, but no guarantees!
- CROSS THE ROAD SAFELY. We will be walking across some roads at night, so you need to know your highway code!