AUTOSAR Embedded Software Engineer ADAS & ADS
Our client, an iconic luxury British sports car manufacturer has an exciting opportunity for an AUTOSAR Embedded Software Engineer ADAS & ADS. The successful candidate will develop, configure, integrate, and test the Basic Software in Classic and/or Adaptive AUTOSAR for ADAS and Autonomous Driving applications. The AUTOSAR Embedded Software Engineer ADAS & ADS will:
- Manage SW module de-bug process including root cause analysis and reporting.
- Lead architectural design, implementation, and testing of ADAS BSW modules.
- Work closely with both Domain and SW architects to deliver the integrated BSW.
- Lead the BSW integration.
- Work together with system team to break down ADAS System requirements into SW requirements.
- Degree in relevant Engineering discipline (e.g., Computing/Electronics/IT)
- Expertise in Network management, NVM, BSWm, Diagnostics and OS configurations.
- Familiarity with ASPICE and ISO26262.
- Strong fundamental in C/C++ real-time embedded software programming for 32-bit multi-core microcontrollers.
- Working level knowledge of Vector tools (DaVinci, VectorCast, PREEvision, CANoe, CANalyzer, CANape, vFlash )
- Excellent level of knowledge of AUTOSAR embedded Software delivery.